NAMI is the nation's largest grassroots mental health advocacy organization.
We are dedicated to improving the lives of people affected by mental illness.
To make an honorary or memorial donation, please select the Gift Type and enter their name below.
To send a letter to the honoree or a family member notifying them of your gift in their honor or memory,
please include the name and contact information (mailing address or email address) in the Notification section below.
For help making a donation, please email email@example.com or call us toll free at 1-888-999-NAMI (6264).
NAMI has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy and security. The following discloses our information collection and use practices for this Web site: www.nami.org.
- NAMI does not collect personally identifiable information about you other than what you freely share. We do log the IP address of every computer that visits our site as part of our normal site usage tracking.
- You have the option of entering personally-identifiable information about yourself as you interact with the Web site, including name, address, demographic data such as age and income, interests, etc. NAMI uses this information to help us understand who our site users are and how we may better target and tailor our services.
- NAMI does not share any of your personally-identifiable information outside the NAMI organization. NAMI State Organizations and NAMI Affiliates are expected to adhere to these same privacy practices in regards to your personal information.
- You retain full control over all information you share about yourself, and may remove or request removal of this information at any time.
- You retain full control over what types of e-mail communication you receive from NAMI, and may opt to discontinue e-mail correspondence at any time.
- You have the option to share personally identifiable information about yourself with other visitors to the Web site. These options are clearly labeled as such, e.g. the NAMIWalks fundraising pages. You may remove or request removal of any such information you share.
- Anytime you enter personally-identifiable information, not intended to be shared publicly, such as password, address, or credit card number, this information is sent to NAMI over a secure connection.
- NAMI uses generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us.
For more, please visit http://www.nami.org/Terms-of-Use/Privacy-Policy.