My personal journey, and the cycling experience on which I have built my success, is the reason for my next cycling challenge. A mere decade ago I was being treated for severe symptoms of Bipolar Affective Disorder and told that I’d never be a contributing member of society without the use of harsh prescription medication. Now I own and operate a multi-national business, operating in nearly 20 countries, without the aid of any medication.
In September 2018, I will attempt to break the World Record for the fastest cycle ride of America’s iconic Route 66, 2500 miles in under 11 days. The ride will be in aid of two charities, Mind (UK) and NAMI (US) – both do amazing work in their respective countries and help many people who haven’t been as successful as I have been in finding mental stability.
Welcome to my personal fundraising page for NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness! NAMI is the nation's largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to improving the lives of all those affected by mental illness. NAMI provides education, support, advocacy and awareness so that we all live better lives.
I have created this fundraising page because NAMI, and the work they do, is very important to me. Donating to me through this page is easy, fast and secure. Both NAMI and I appreciate your donation.
Anyone donating at least $70.00 will get a mention in one of my videos.
Anyone donating at least $140.00 will get the following:
- A free training plan from Direct Power Coaching (potentially worth more than your donation amount!)
- A £10.00/$14.00 voucher to spend at Precision Hydration (also use code ‘PAV15’ to get 15% off your first order)
- 25% off monthly fees with The Beardy PT FOR LIFE! (potentially worth more than your donation amount!)
- 10% off a carbon wheelset (valued at £500.00/$700.00 or more) from Zed Wheels (potentially worth more than your donation amount!)
- A 20% discount off of a Spruzza device
Thank you so much for your support.
I am also looking for corporate sponsors, if you have a company who wants to get involved, please get in contact via email@example.com.